Inhalt des Dokuments
What you will learn
- © TU Berlin
The Masters course PEESE provides a comprehensive
competence in process and plant engineering, construction and
management. Typical employers are international companies operating in
various sectors of energy, chemical engineering,
food industry, power plant
engineering, environmental technology or
The main effect of the course is to develop the ability of the students to understand complex processes as a system, to analyze them and to handle instruments to control and to optimize processes and solve problems. This will be complemented by a framework of intercultural competence and management skills.
Graduates have the ability to
- be creative and have the acquisitive and intellectual skills to be able to work in all areas of their engineering field and cooperate with other disciplines.
- work in an international environment.
- gain and apply knowledge independently.
- gain insight into aspects of long-term development.
- gain insight into the structure and functioning of companies through economic, company and legal management.
- gain insight into ethical aspects of the engineering profession.